Can I help you? The answer is YES! Can I help everyone? No. The people that get results with this life-changing process have this in common: They commit to doing the work. Sometimes money, old patterns, or ignorance gets in our way of being and having what we want. And I’m not asking you to jump into anything. Let’s have a conversation first. Enter your email and sign up for your free enrollment phone call. When you work with me you can expect:
- To remove the blocks that have been holding you back.
- A teacher and guide that will empower you to take your life to the next level.
- No BS. If I can’t help you, I will let you know right away.
- Expect to get out what you put into it.
- I love this work (adore it) because I get to see lives transform. You can expect that.
“Rebekah is like the Oracle from the Matrix. You don’t have to know what you want and you leave getting what you needed.” ~Client’s assessment of our time together.
You've come to the right place.Heal from your breakup & uncover a who you truly are.
- Let’s make it simple:
- Specializing in addiction & relationship issues. (Which are really easy to fix if you follow the steps.)
- Step 1: Enroll in my email list and get connected in the community.
- Step 2: Buy Breakup Rehab if you are dealing with heartache or lost love.
- Step 3: Schedule your free enrollment conversation.
- Step 4: Make a commitment to something other than avoiding life.
- Step 5: Enter into transformational counseling by booking your sessions now.
- Step 6: Apply all that you have learned so that you realize your desires!
- If you have any questions please send me an email and I will get back to you within 24 hours.
- See pricing for details.
Use this to transform now:
If you are struggling with any area of your life then you are at the edge of waking up to a perspective that will shift everything.
Wouldn’t it be great if you had some sort of tool to help with the process?
It’s here–Young Living Oils.
What to Expect
- Relief from heartbreak.
- A clear path forward.
- To be truly listened to.
- Being held accountable.
- Starting over stronger.
Truth Telling Sessions
Rebekah’s style of counseling is filled with a great degree of passion, cleaver humor, and intuition. ~Alexis Ornellas M.A.
Loneliness—you son of a bitch. We’ve all been there, gasping for air, worried that our future was as promising as they apocalypse, and reluctantly signing up for online-dating. I can’t help but think of the lyrics to the Cake song: “Reluctantly crouched at the...read more
There is a place where hope can no longer summon the dawn. It is dark and bleak—the ending of love. The mystery of imagination, a place that could never be touched, if only for a moment in time—your moment—was brought into being through kisses, intimacy, and lust. It...read more
Listen. Your time is precious. I can’t emphasize this enough. One of the biggest regrets I hear from my clients is, “I wasted time with a person who didn’t really love me.” Time is money, it is energy; it is the place where worry, joy, fear, and existence...read more